It is unfortunate that the evolution of our instincts for survival have not kept pace with our technological advances. We continuously instigate military confrontation due to lust for resources, driven by the fear that otherwise we won’t be able to self-determine and control our own destiny. In doing this we’re automatically excluding others from self-determination and reaping the benefits from resources which are legally and rightfully theirs – a moral conflict to say the least. Militarily excluding others from reaping the benefits of their own resources is as primitive as primitive gets. And because instinct and human nature are prone to retaliation and escalation, no individual or group atrocity of any possible magnitude can be ruled out with today’s available technologies.
This is fuckin dope.
I love the lighting in my living room.
Thank you my friend, I aspire to the swoleness!
BOTH THESE GUYS TOO fuck how could I miss you two
Jeeeeez, no kidding, I’m so offended and stuff!!
Source : progressiveresistance
Nope, I’m 5’2” :( feel my pain man. FEEL IT *thrusts pain at you*
I FEEL THE INSISTENT THRUSTING OF YOUR PAIN…wait…
dwarvendrummer replied to your post “dwarvendrummer replied to your post: The Seahawks may be losing but at…”
Don’t worry, we’ll lose against every team we should beat, and beat every team we had no chance against…
Hey, you won fair and square, can’t take that away.
getoutthewhey replied to your photo “The Seahawks may be losing but at least I have a nice new haircut (and…”
That game made me laugh my ass off. Fucking Chargers beat the SuperBowl Champions. Fucking A.
Pain. Fury. Gnashing of teeth.
Six random facts about me
I was tagged by vegetarian-monster
- I am in my late 30s and to this day, if I don’t see It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown it’s not officially Halloween (see also: A Charlie Brown Christmas during Christmastime)
- I speak Spanish mostly because when I was going to school in Japan I had South American friends who insisted on speaking it to me until I understood (they knew I was a French speaker, I think that’s why).
- I firmly believe coffee/tea and Vince Guaraldi can solve almost any problem
- I have never actually been south of the US border with Mexico
- I love listening to philosophy podcasts
- When I was last in Greece I spoke to some Brazilians in Portuguese and they actually thought I was Brazilian. I’ve never even been to Brazil (though I’d dearly love to one day)
Nichelle Nichols with real NASA astronaut Mae Jemison on the set of STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION – 1993
"Second Chances" 1993
Mae Jemison was the first African American woman to travel in space aboard the ENDEAVOUR on September 12, 1992.
She has cited Nichols’ role of Lieutenant Uhura as her inspiration for wanting to become an astronaut.
Source : fuckyeahsavagesistas